Over the years we have consulted to a number of companies and have been involved with some very interesting projects. Here are a few of those projects and the challenges we faced.
Start up business (Used building materials website) buildBITS.com.au with the development of their trading platform for builders and DIYer's to buy and sell used building materials. With no proper plan and an experienced web designer, My Local Marketing were contracted by the owner to help get the project up and running. The areas we needed to address were:
- Concept design and structure
- Business & Marketing Plan
- Web development
- Sales and Marketing materials including selling system
- Ongoing implementation and support
- E-Marketing including Google Search Marketing and E-newsletters
- Social Media Marketing and Management
- Trade show design, build and management
- Analytical management and reporting
- Business advisory role
To ensure the smooth development of the concept and launch of the project, a number of resources were required including appointing a new web developer capable of building a scalable platform that could be rolled out internationally within a short time frame.
The project was able to be launched within six months of My Local Marketing being appointed and the site has now grown to become one of the leading Building materials websites in Australia and has been showcased on National TV, "A Current Affair" and "The Block" and stories have been published in more more than 70 news publications.
Within six months the site is generating more than 45000 visits and growing.
Check it out at www.buidlbits.com.au